These days this is what is MAGICAL and serves as "The Great Adventure" for me...
1. Climbing mountains.
2. Patience, Pausing, and Preparing.
3. Helping, Mentoring and Giving Back.
4. Relaxing at a Jazz Fest in the Park.
5. Taking your dog to your friends' houses as your date.
6. Being silly and not caring so much about what others think.
7. Enjoying a crazy, sweaty 90 minute cycle class that completely changes your perspective on life teaching you that YOU CAN, SO YOU DO.
8. Sleeping in a tent next to a house, just 'cause.
9. Fruit, spinach, protein powder smoothies for breakfast.
10. Enjoying the journey to Hanumanasana (full splits).
11. Yoga Poses at 14,015 feet.
12. Jumping head first into a new adventure for your other half and their and your dreams!
13. Letting go of what no longer serves you in order to make room for the things that enrich your life and allow you to enrich others' lives.
14. Life Balance - physically, mentally, emotionally.
15. Adventure Every Day.