Happy New Year!! A Happy, Happy 2010 to you all! 2009 was a good year, but it is time to look forward to all that is 2010. I wish you and yours an amazing year!
My Goals and Intentions for this year...
1) Marry my fiancé, the love of my life and my best friend ... "boyfriend" of 6 years on January 14, 2010.
2) Watch and enjoy a SUNSET at least once a week - thanking God for each day he has given me.
3) Run two or three half marathons and possibly a full marathon!
4) Keep in better touch with my friends and family across the nation.
5) Smile more.
6) Adopt a family during the 2010 Holiday Season and GIVE BACK.
7) Do more yoga on and off the mat; introduce others to the yoga I love so dearly.
8) Make every day mean the most and follow my bliss!!
Do not forget ... It is never too late to begin again. No choice is more able to change your life than the one you make today.