Friday, September 16, 2011

Home Sweet, Sweet Home



We arrived home yesterday evening after traveling about 24 hours from Istanbul, finishing in Denver. Though I only could sleep a few hours last night, I am trying to get unpacked, launder laundry, and get back to REALITY! This morning I took Baci on a walk in our park and met some nice old men and their dogs. It was super foggy and a tid bit chilly considering I missed the summer to fall change of weather being out of the town the first two weeks of September!! But it is nevertheless refreshing and so great to be home!!


In the next series of posts, I will be outlining our honeymoon - travels to Greece and Turkey and many airports in between! All in all Justin and I shared an incredible vacation and we are ready to plan and save for our next trip!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails