Thursday, December 30, 2010

DENVER HAS SNOW!


It has been a while. It really has. We were predicted to have snow and we are still getting it!!! We will be getting it at least into tomorrow night the weather people are saying... I am absolutely psyched! The roads weren't bad, just had to be careful. I am sure Baci was surprised by the snow when I let him out after work seeing that there hadn't been any this morning (if dogs think that way! ;)

We are headed up to Silverthorne for New Year's weekend!! We are staying at a friend's condo with a group of friends, so it should be FUN times had by all :) I will be taking my first downhill ski lessons ever (I say "downhill" because I have skied cross-country ONCE. In New York. Not sure if that even counts ?!) Happy Happy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails