Wednesday, December 29, 2010

FILM - BLACK SWAN

My itty bitty review of the really big movie... Black Swan...
I hadn't watched a scary movie in YEARS!! I love them, because I love not knowing what is about to happen. Black Swan was more of a psychological thriller. This movie was intense, reckless, graceful, twisted, lovely...! Nominated for five Golden Globes, the dancing was phenomenal; the acting was sensational. The film stars Natalie Portman, Mila Kunis, and Vincent Cassel. Natalie's role Nina Sayers is a member of a major ballet company out of NYC. She desires the leading role of the play Swan Lake, a role in which she must play both the White Swan - innocent and graceful, and the Black Swan - more sensuous and wild. She fits the White Swan's role perfectly, but needs to find the Black Swan within herself. The movie shows us a struggle between the two roles... I cannot say another word... Go see it!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails