I just adore the above photograph.
I took it yesterday.
It is Lake Wauburg in Micanopy, Florida. We went out to climb a tower for a fitness challenge and decided to say 'hello' to the lake. There are alligator warning signs all over the place, but it really is beautiful, yes?!
So, I have decided to pull together a nice list of October goals. But, 'October Goals' sounds kind of dull. Not really too much exciting about that. What about 'October Conquerings' or 'October - 10 Things?' Still not sure! Let me know if you have thoughts!
Here goes nothing-
1. Visit Sanctuary Yoga studio and take a class!
2. Continue cooking all of our meals and save eating out for the weekend nights.
3. Find a place that will teach J how to play guitar.... ;)
4. Paint something pretty for my Grandma's 90th birthday!
5. Try as many pumpkin beers as possible.
6. Go to Halloween Horror Nights in Orlando.
7. Continue being active / working out 6 days a week.
8. Pick up more yoga classes to teach. (I actually interviewed for a new one today!)
9. Visit Auburn.
10. Attend one Cinema Under the Stars event.