Monday, November 26, 2012

{Weekend in a Nutshell}


My mama's new neighborhood... All decorated for the holidays!

Justin checking on the turkey as it smokes in The Green Egg on a gorgeous South Florida "fall" afternoon. Yummiest. Turkey. Ever!

My sister and her pup, Peanut!! I decided to take a few fun photos right before we went inside to eat!

More of D and P in the sunshine...

Nail night / Saturday night. I hadn't painted my nails in a while and loved how they turned out!

All of us in super different footwear on Thanksgiving Day. I am in my Vivo Barefoot minimalist sneakers at the top ;)

Hope you had an awesome holiday!!
{XO}


4 comments:

  1. Robyn! It's Jenny Chicago! Miss you girl! I'm not in FB anymore, but I'm on blogger! Hope you are phenomenal sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, looks like you guys had a great Thanksgiving weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check it out on my blog today - http://abcoulter.blogspot.com/2012/11/what-im-loving-wednesday_28.html! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails