Sunday, October 11, 2009

MAIBERRY FROZEN YOGURT

So, I am on a quest to find the best frozen yogurt in Colorado... My first stop: MAIBERRY. Their website may be found here . I went with my fiancé and his best friend on a whim. There was a long line, so we knew there was something good to be found in this place!!



As we started coming closer in line to view the menu and the display, we were in awe... Blueberries, raspberries, Cap'n Crunch, Fruity Pebbles, Granola... etc. The fruit is super fresh.

Did I mention in addition to their yum fro-yo, they have impeccable interior design: bright colors to reflect their vibrant selection! This place will just bring a smile to your face.


I went for the vanilla with blueberry topping and coconut cream. Sounds like a weird mix, but it was quite fabulous.


The boys decided on vanilla fro-yo with blueberries and Fruity Pebbles. Gotta love the 25-year old boys and their love for Fruitie Pebbles!! Cute.



You will find all of this information on their site... I found out that their fro-yo is "Greek-Style Yogurt-based". "All-Natural", "Low-Fat",  "Low-Calorie" and it's DESSERT... And, lastly and most importantly, it is YUM IN THE TUM!!

Go get you some Maiberry !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails