Sunday, October 30, 2011

Black & White Whoopie Pies



Whoopie Pies... They are creeping up everywhere and with the holiday upon us, I knew I had my chance to bake something fun! I originally was going to bake Pumpkin WPs, but I decided to go a bit a simpler... Black & White...


They turned out great ... If you decide to try the recipe, check out Delish :) Some things to keep in mind....


1. My recipe yielded (8) not (12) pies. I might have made the cookies to small, but they seemed pretty large to me!
2. The recipe instructs 3 tsb of filling/icing per sandwich, but this amount tended to be too much and dripped off some of the pies. I recommended 2 tbs.
3. Make sure to have some milk nearby to wash these babies down as they are uber rich!
4. ENJOY!



1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails