Sunday, January 29, 2012

Weekend in Review

Here is a quick over view of the weekend .... I am pretty tired, so it is going to be quick! :) I got my book club book from the library today... History of Love by Nicole Krauss. I am about to start it tonight! Yay!!

Friday Night...
We attended the first ever Winter concert at Red Rocks ... the best outdoor music space on the planet :) The Icelandic concert featured intellectual rap - Common and Atmosphere!! Cold times, but FUN times!! ...with Crystal, Bonnie, Steph, Orench, and Sarah :)

Saturday Morning...
Gymnastics class at Qi. All upper body strengthening.

Saturday Afternoon...
Pho with Justin, Catrina, and Rokha and then a bit of fro yo with C & J in Arvada :) Great time catching up!!

Saturday Evening...
I relaxed at home and I DD'ed J so he could compete in the Colorado Beer Olympics downtown...

Sunday Morning...
Attended the Winter Yoga Teacher training morning session to support the new trainees and get a bit of a refresh:)
Went to Yoga Sculpt with 74 other people... Kicked my bootay as usual ... But what gives, we have one body, and who else is going to keep it strong and powerful ?! :)

Sunday Afternoon...
Showered up and went to the shooting range... Yes, I said shooting range... With J, Natalie, Chad, Christen, Joel, and Nick.. We were there forever waiting but it was worth it! I can only describe it as quite "shocking" ;)

Sunday Evening...
J treated me to Thai at Swing Thai... Yellow Curry Noodles with Brown Rice and Great Conversation ? Yes, please!!

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend :)
XO
Robyn





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails