Monday, January 2, 2012

QuickShape

This year and ongoing I want to be held accountable for my actions... Especially on the Nutrition / Fitness side of things. I teach yoga, I practice yoga, I spin, I "gymnastics," etc.... But I do not eat as well as I could. I am looking for a BALANCE between both Nutrition and Fitness. So, I have joined a a challenge at Qi Functional Systems called QuickShape... Four times over the course of 112 days/16 weeks, I will be measured by weight lost, inches lost, and skeletal muscle gained. The personal trainers will take photos of me each time I "measure in" in order to keep track of the physical changes... I will be given motivation from the trainers and other challenge participants over the course of the next 16 weeks...I will even be breaking on through to the "other side," trying out classes at QiRyders! Let's DO this!


Not just for 2012, I want to eat healthier forever. I want to be more mindful of what I put in my body. I may be working out a bunch, but what I put in my body affects everything. Eating right will make my workouts matter MORE.


Sarah Stanley, an amazing athlete and role model for me, put what I am trying to SAY and DO into the perfect words: "You can't have exercise without real, healthy food. It's like a car- you can't drive if it doesn't have wheels."


Treat your SELF right ::Mind and Body:: this year and EVERY year!! And remember to hold yourself accountable!
XO,
Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails