Saturday, December 1, 2012

Hello, December.


Can you believe December is here?
Quite honestly, I am unsure as to what to talk about today!
Do you ever have writer's or creativity block?!

Now that I think about it, we have a good deal of stuff going on these days.

I am finishing holiday shopping this morning. Phew!
I cannot wait to share what I found for the wonderful women in my life after I give them out!

My sister-in-law ties the knot in 2 weeks.
I have designed and completed the wedding programs, I am just awaiting her final review. I also drew up her guestbook (tree for guests to stamp their fingerprints and sign their names). I will share both of those projects after the wedding!

I am trying out a new gym this month beginning Monday.
The classes are Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays - 3 weeks on, 1 week off. I am assuming (and hoping!) lots of HIIT will be involved.

Speaking of HIIT, I am currently obsessed with these YouTube videos.
My husband, my mother-in-law, and hopefully my rowers I am teaching yoga to are all participating in these workouts. We literally pull the YouTube video on the TV and workout for about 10 minutes per video. High-Intensity Interval Training ROCKS!

Neiman Marcus + Target Collab is available today here!!
Loving these high/low collaborations! It definitely makes the fancy stuff with the high price tag more accessible for myself and many others!! You shouldn't have to pay an arm and a leg for high fashion! Click here to check it out! My favorite is this Lela Rose dress! Hello, Gorgeous!!

I will be participating in a Blog Swap with The {Blessed} Life.
While reading my best friend Ashley's post this morning, I learned about this super cool swap. Now that December is officially here, we are reminded the holidays are fast approaching! Why not mix in a little gift swapping with other bloggers? This should be fun, people! Head over here to participate and join in on the Swap! 

Happy Weekend!

*Above image is my own - taken along the Charleston bay back in November.

1 comment:

  1. That's a beautiful shot from Charleston! It sounds like you guys are going to have quite a busy month.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails