Friday, May 6, 2011

Hello, Warm Weather


Justin left today for Auburn to see his sister graduate from Pharmacy School! I spoke with our friends tonight that he is hanging out with and wow do I miss everyone!!! I am staying in Denver as I couldn't take 4 days off from work....


This evening after yoga, I walked Baci for 90 minutes around our neighborhood, through the park, and around the lake!! It was warm and just plain gorgeous outside, even though it was cloudy. This is my kind of weather! I ended up being such a mom and taking zillions of pictures of him in front of the lake. (Dork, I know...)


I am so thankful to live in such a beautiful state :) I have to take advantage of every warm day this spring/summer!! Cheers to the warm weather...


Happy Weekend!!!
Robyn






1 comment:

  1. Love the photos of Baci against the sun :) Good to hear from you and see that you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails