Friday, July 20, 2012

New Beginnings and a Dark Day for Colorado

Last day of work was yesterday... Today is a fresh start, new beginning, and I am not going to lie, I am kind of exhausted! :) My last day was great, a tiny bit hectic, but overall - wonderful. I am going to miss all of the wonderful people I was lucky enough to work with and get to know while working at DPA.


I went to Fort Collins after work with friends to tour a beautiful multi-family residential low rise and we followed it up with amazing sushi and interesting kahlua shots at the dive bar down the street... We were also lucky enough to hear Men in Black and I was totally taken back to my days in middle school!! So, of course dancing had to be done!!


Let's talk about today. Today has been "today."
I am not quite sure how to describe it.
I woke up at 7 ... Kind of freaked out thinking I would be late for work, then realized I didn't have a job to go to.
I checked my phone and I had a few texts all ready ... People saying are you OK ? Turn on the news! Something happened in Aurora ...


There was shooting in am Aurora movie theatre with many fatalities ... My first question was why? I am not sure if I will ever know OR for that matter understand.


I will not go into all of the details as this event is still ever changing ... Learn the latest here.


I just want the world if anything to be reminded that this is a tragedy. This shouldn't have happened, no one should act like this, no one on the planet deserves any of this.


Please keep your chin up today and make sure to pause and pray for the victims, their families, the one responsible, and their family as well.


If anything, remember this...
Live each day as if it were your last, love your loved ones like this is your only chance, and just live life FULLY.


Full of love, truth, responsibility, honesty, patience .... <3

1 comment:

  1. I still can't believe this happened. It's so heartbreaking!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails