Thursday, December 1, 2011

It's Never to Late for a Wedding Gift!

My sister-in-law sent us our wedding gift in the mail (we married about 18 months ago) and we received it today in a monstrous box. Now that she is out of school, I think it was easier for her to purchase something now versus at that time... We are so thankful she gave us such a cool, functional gift!!!


I had no idea what had arrived in the massive Amazon.com box .. All I could think was, what did Justin order ? I thought it was some sort of piece of technology!


When I returned home from teaching, I saw J had opened the box and there sat a wrapping-paper wrapped box with a pretty bow!! And that's when I learned this was a gift from his sister... So, we opened box after box after box and in the final box, we found something Justin (and I think me ;) have "wanted" for a while... A Viking Professional Series Mixer.. Hooray!! :)


Time to make pizza dough, bake, and go nuts in the kitchen!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails