Friday, January 11, 2013

Happy Friday.


1. What I'm Reading... The Butterfly Forest by Tom Lowe. Still reading this as I was in last week's post!

2. What I'm Eating... Right now I am noshing on pecans from Justin's family's pecan trees. They are so amazingly addicting! Currently dreaming up recipes they could be yummy in!!

3. What I'm listening to... Spotify mixes a friend shared with me! Here is favorite that I used in my power yoga last night at UF.

4. What I'm Excited about... Girl's weekend with my sisters and mother in Tampa and St. Pete this weekend! I am about to pack a quick bag, finish picking up the house, and get on the road!!

5. What I'm Watching... TV-wise, nothing really!
6. Recipe I have Bookmarked..... Black Bean and Avocado Lettuce Wraps!! I cannot wait to try this next week!!




Cheers, it's the weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails