Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Hiatus

Now that I am writing every day (more or less)
on the blog... And now that I am working a full
time job and (3) part time yoga jobs, I have noticed
that I would love some *extra* time on my hands.

Life needs to be lived.
Dreams need to be dreamed...
While sleeping normal hours in the night!

So, I have decided to take a hiatus from
Facebook. I started yesterday. It really gives me more
time to talk on the phone with the people I am
missing rather than just typing them a message.
It even allows me to enjoy the time with
people I am seeing in person!
Simply put...
It puts the heart back into friendship.
We shall see how long this lasts.
I am liking it so far!!
Xx.

Have you ever taken a hiatus from Facebook
or technology in general?
Did it help you create space for something
else in your life?

2 comments:

  1. I take a lot of breaks from social media when I realize it's consuming too much time and making my relationships less personal. Enjoy your hiatus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been on Facebook since August girl! I love it. It shows you who really cares enough to reach out to you directly and still make the effort, and obviously that's a two way street on my part too! Hope you're doing well. XOXO

    Jenny Chicago

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails