My favorite kale chips to date!
Especially if you have that "Salt N Vinegar" craving,
these are perfect :)
2 bunches of green kale
1 tbs Apple Cider Vinegar (or vinegar of your choice!)
3 tbs EVOO
1/2 tsp Kosher sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 250.
2. Rinse kale and tear into manageable (easy to eat) segments.
3. Place in medium bowl.
4. In separate bowl, combine vinegar, EVOO, and salt.
5. Gradually pour liquid mixture over kale turning in the bowl
until all surfaces are coated.
6. Place coated kale on baking sheet wrapped in parchment
paper or aluminum foil.
7. Bake for 20 minutes.
8. Following 20 minutes, cook for 5 minute increments moving
the kale around until are sides are crisp!